- L4 Malloc lab is out. It's due on 12/4
- Those attending Tutorial-I Friday 1:05-1:55pm Room CIWW-101 are kindly requested to attend either Tutorial-II Friday 4:05-4:55pm Room CIWW-102 or Tutorial-III Monday 5:05 -5:55pm Room Bway719-1221 this week before the midterm.
- L3 is out. It is due on Oct 30.
- L2 is out. It is due on Oct 11
- Please read the class's Collaboration and Intergrity Policy
Lecture TR 11:00 - 12:15pm Room CIWW-109
Tutorial-I Friday 1:05-1:55pm Room CIWW-101
Tutorial-II Friday 4:05-4:55pm Room CIWW-102
Tutorial-III Monday 5:05 -5:55pm Room Bway719-1221
- Giogio Pizzorni and Chaitanya Garg: Fri 5-6pm Room CIWW 317
- Varun Chandrasekaran: Wed 11:45-12:30pm Bway715-720
- George Wong: Wed 3:30 - 4:30pm Room CIWW 412
- Jinyang Li: Thu 4-5pm Bway715-708
Varun Chandrasekaran (firstname.lastname AT nyu)
Giorgio Pizzorni (firstname.lastname AT nyu)
Chaitanya Garg (cg1955 AT nyu)
George Wong (gnw209 AT nyu)
Discussion Group: Piazza
Course informationThis course aims to give students an understanding of what's "under the hood" in a modern computer from the perspective of what is useful to know as a programmer. Topics include C programming (including pointers, dynamic memory allocation, and machine representations of data), machine organization, assembly language, and the memory hierarchy. These topics are supported by a series of challenging lab assignments in C and assembly.
Prerequisites: V22.0102 Data Structures
Required and optional textbooks
Policy on academic integrity